Wolves vs Besiktas Prediction 12.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
21:00 Wolves v Besiktas
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Wolves v Besiktas 61 22 17 62 38 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.57
Wolves welcome Besiktas for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Besiktas Prediction and Betting Tips.


Wolves are 1.47 to win at home against Besiktas, who are 8.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 61% chance of winning while Besiktas's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Wolves vs Besiktas Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Wolves have scored 2+ goals in five of their previous six competitive matches.

There have been exactly three yellow cards in three of Wolves’ previous four competitive matches.

Beşiktaş conceded a goal inside the opening and final 15 minutes in each of their UEL group stage away games this season.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Besiktas's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League). Wolves are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 1.5 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Besiktas
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Wolves vs Besiktas Prediction 12.11.2019