Eintracht Frankfurt vs Guimaraes Prediction 12.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Guimaraes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Guimaraes 60 30 10 65 35 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win to Nil | Odds: 2.02
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Guimaraes for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Guimaraes Prediction and Betting Tips.


Eintracht Frankfurt are 1.28 to win at home against Guimaraes, who are 13.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.95 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 60% chance of winning while Guimaraes's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Guimaraes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There’s been six red cards shown across Frankfurt’s last seven competitive matches. Five of Guimarães’ last seven UEL away defeats arrived by a one-goal margin. Frankfurt have only lost one UEL home match since the competition’s rebranding (W13, D3, L1).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win to Nil @ 2.02
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Guimaraes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Guimaraes Prediction 12.12.2019