Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City Prediction 11.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-4
18:55 Dinamo Zagreb v Man City
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 Dinamo Zagreb v Man City 37 26 37 68 32 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Win | Odds: 1.86
Dinamo Zagreb welcome Man City for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Zagreb v Man City Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dinamo Zagreb are 3.96 to win at home against Man City, who are 1.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Zagreb has a 37% chance of winning while Man City's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Zagreb have won just 12.20% of their historical matches in the UCL group stage (W5, D7, L29).

Both teams have scored in nine straight competitive City matches.

There’s been five goals after the 80th minute across City’s last three competitive matches.

Dinamo Zagreb have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Man City are undefeated in their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Win @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Dinamo Zagreb vs Man City Prediction 11.12.2019