Borussia Dortmund vs Slavia Praha Prediction 10.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
21:00 Dortmund v Slavia Prague
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Dortmund v Slavia Prague 59 29 12 58 42 39 61
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home -1.5 (0:1) AH | Odds: 1.82
Dortmund welcome Slavia Prague for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Dortmund v Slavia Prague Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dortmund are 1.26 to win at home against Slavia Prague, who are 13.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dortmund has a 59% chance of winning while Slavia Prague's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Dortmund vs Slavia Prague Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

With 5 wins from their last 6 at home, Dortmund will be confident in doing their end of the bargain.

Visitors Slavia are already eliminated and come into this final group game with only pride on the line.

Borussia Dortmund have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Slavia Prague have failed to win their last 5 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Home -1.5 (0:1) AH @ 1.82
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dortmund vs Slavia Prague
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Borussia Dortmund vs Slavia Praha Prediction 10.12.2019