» » » Lyon vs Lille Prediction 03.12.2019

Lyon vs Lille Prediction 03.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
21:05 Lyon v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:05 Lyon v Lille 53 30 17 57 43 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.92


Lyon welcome Lille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lyon v Lille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lyon are 2.07 to win at home against Lille, who are 3.82 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lyon has a 53% chance of winning while Lille's success is an estimated 17% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Lyon vs Lille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Five of Lyon’s last six L1 home games produced under 2.5 goals.

Lille’s last six L1 away games have seen at least two first-half yellow cards.

The last three H2Hs held here saw a combined three penalties.

Lyon have drawn their last 3 matches against Lille in all competitions.

Lyon have seen over 2.5 goals in 8 of their last 10 home matches against Lille in all competitions.

Lille have failed to win their last 11 away matches (Ligue 1).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.92
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lyon vs Lille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram