» » » Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth Prediction 03.12.2019

Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth Prediction 03.12.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:30 Crystal Palace v Bournemouth
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Crystal Palace v Bournemouth 45 28 27 48 52 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 2.21
Crystal Palace welcome Bournemouth for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Crystal Palace v Bournemouth Prediction and Betting Tips.

Crystal Palace are 2.21 to win at home against Bournemouth, who are 3.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Crystal Palace has a 45% chance of winning while Bournemouth's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The last four H2H encounters have produced an average of 4.75 goals per-match.

Crystal Palace are yet to score a PL goal this season inside the opening 15 minutes.

Bournemouth have only been winning at half-time in three PL matches this season (21.43%).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Bournemouth's last 10 away games (Premier League).

Crystal Palace have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Bournemouth in all competitions.

Crystal Palace have lost their last 3 home matches (Premier League).

Bournemouth have lost their last 3 matches (Premier League).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 2.21
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crystal Palace vs Bournemouth
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram