Heerenveen vs Vitesse Prediction 29.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
20:00 Heerenveen v Vitesse
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Heerenveen v Vitesse 42 38 20 55 45 63 27
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 2.30
Heerenveen welcome Vitesse for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Heerenveen v Vitesse Prediction and Betting Tips.

Heerenveen are 2.30 to win at home against Vitesse, who are 3.22 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Heerenveen has a 42% chance of winning while Vitesse's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 38 per cent.

Heerenveen vs Vitesse Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Vitesse have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches (Eredivisie).

SC Heerenveen have drawn their last 3 matches against Vitesse in all competitions.

Vitesse have lost their last 4 matches (Eredivisie).

SC Heerenveen are undefeated in their last 11 home matches (Eredivisie).

Vitesse are undefeated in their last 10 matches against SC Heerenveen in all competitions.

Vitesse have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches (Eredivisie).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 2.30
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Heerenveen vs Vitesse
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Heerenveen vs Vitesse Prediction 29.11.2019