Lille vs Ajax Prediction 27.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
21:00 Lille v Ajax
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Lille v Ajax 30 29 41 73 27 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Win | Odds: 1.90
Lille welcome Ajax for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lille v Ajax Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lille are 4.02 to win at home against Ajax, who are 1.90 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.04 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 30% chance of winning while Ajax's success is an estimated 41% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Lille vs Ajax Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Including qualifiers, three of Lille’s last four UCL goals conceded at home have come beyond the hour mark.

Ajax are averaging 3.5 bookings per-match in this UCL group campaign.

That said, they also boast the best goal-difference of any side on the continent (+37).

Ajax are undefeated in 25 of their last 28 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Lille have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Win @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Ajax
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille vs Ajax Prediction 27.11.2019