Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction 26.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
21:00 Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb 47 23 30 71 29 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.0 | Odds: 2.09
Atalanta welcome Dinamo Zagreb for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Atalanta v Dinamo Zagreb Prediction and Betting Tips.

Atalanta are 1.62 to win at home against Dinamo Zagreb, who are 5.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atalanta has a 47% chance of winning while Dinamo Zagreb's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Atalanta haven’t scored a first-half goal in their last four competitive matches.

Six of Atalanta’s 31 domestic league goals this season have come after the 80th minute.

If including qualifiers, Dinamo have lost just one of their last eight UCL matches (W3, D4, L1).

Dinamo Zagreb have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.0 @ 2.09
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atalanta vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction 26.11.2019