Galatasaray vs Club Brugge Prediction 26.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
18:55 Galatasaray v Club Brugge
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 Galatasaray v Club Brugge 34 29 37 49 51 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.04
Galatasaray welcome Club Brugge for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Galatasaray v Club Brugge Prediction and Betting Tips.

Galatasaray are 2.82 to win at home against Club Brugge, who are 2.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Galatasaray has a 34% chance of winning while Club Brugge's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Galatasaray vs Club Brugge Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Galatasaray have scored first in just one of their last ten UCL home matches.

Three of Galatasaray’s four UCL matches this season have seen the same result at both half-time and full-time.

That was the case with seven of Brugge’s last eight UCL group stage games, including three of four this season.

Galatasaray have failed to score in 8 of their last 9 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Galatasaray have been losing at both half time and full time in 5 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Galatasaray have lost 6 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Galatasaray vs Club Brugge
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Galatasaray vs Club Brugge Prediction 26.11.2019