Antwerp vs Gent Prediction 21.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
20:30 Antwerp v Gent
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:30 Antwerp v Gent 38 35 27 65 35 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.66
Antwerp welcome Gent for a Belgium Jupiler League match on . Read on for our Antwerp v Gent Prediction and Betting Tips.


Antwerp are 2.65 to win at home against Gent, who are 2.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Antwerp has a 38% chance of winning while Gent's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Antwerp vs Gent Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Royal Antwerp's last 6 games (Jupiler League).

Royal Antwerp have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches (Jupiler League).

Royal Antwerp have won 6 of their last 7 home matches (Jupiler League).

Gent have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches (Jupiler League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Antwerp vs Gent
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Antwerp vs Gent Prediction 21.11.2019