Spain vs Romania Prediction 18.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-0
20:45 Spain v Romania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Spain v Romania 64 23 13 73 27 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.66
Spain welcome Romania for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Spain v Romania Prediction and Betting Tips.

Spain are 1.21 to win at home against Romania, who are 16.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 7.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Spain has a 64% chance of winning while Romania's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Spain vs Romania Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

A clear majority (15) of Spain’s last 19 goals at home have been scored after half-time. Five of Romania’s last six goals conceded in the course of ECQ away defeats have come in the 15 minutes’ prior to the end of regular time in either half. Romania have secured a draw in three of their last four international fixtures entered as a visiting outsider.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 1.66
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Spain vs Romania
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Spain vs Romania Prediction 18.11.2019