Gremio vs Flamengo Prediction 17.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Gremio v Flamengo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Gremio v Flamengo 44 30 26 48 52 46 54
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.91
Gremio welcome Flamengo for a Brazil Serie A match on . Read on for our Gremio v Flamengo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Gremio are 1.93 to win at home against Flamengo, who are 4.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.52 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Gremio has a 44% chance of winning while Flamengo's success is an estimated 26% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Gremio vs Flamengo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Flamengo are undefeated in their last 20 matches (Brasileirão).

Gremio are undefeated in their last 18 home matches against Flamengo in all competitions.

Gremio have been winning at both half time and full time in 7 of their last 9 home matches (Brasileirão).

Gremio have won their last 5 matches (Brasileirão).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Gremio vs Flamengo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Gremio vs Flamengo Prediction 17.11.2019