Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction 16.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:45 Austria v North Macedonia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Austria v North Macedonia 62 25 13 52 48 36 64
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win To Nil | Odds: 1.90
Austria welcome North Macedonia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Austria v North Macedonia Prediction and Betting Tips.


Austria are 1.32 to win at home against North Macedonia, who are 11.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.85 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Austria has a 62% chance of winning while North Macedonia's success is an estimated 13% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Austria vs North Macedonia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Home Win To Nil @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Austria vs North Macedonia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Austria vs North Macedonia Prediction 16.11.2019