Israel vs Poland Prediction 16.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
20:45 Israel v Poland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 Israel v Poland 35 29 36 51 49 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.85
Israel welcome Poland for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Israel v Poland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Israel are 2.96 to win at home against Poland, who are 2.53 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Israel has a 35% chance of winning while Poland's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Israel vs Poland Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Poland's last 13 games (European Championship).

Poland have kept a clean sheet in 7 of their last 8 matches (European Championship).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Israel's last 7 games (European Championship).

Poland are undefeated in 15 of their last 16 matches (European Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Israel vs Poland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Israel vs Poland Prediction 16.11.2019