Slovenia vs Latvia Prediction 16.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18:00 Slovenia v Latvia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Slovenia v Latvia 71 24 5 50 50 35 65
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home -2.5 (0:2) AH | Odds: 2.03
Slovenia welcome Latvia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Slovenia v Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Slovenia are 1.11 to win at home against Latvia, who are 41.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 10.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Slovenia has a 71% chance of winning while Latvia's success is an estimated 5% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Slovenia vs Latvia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Latvia have lost their last 9 matches (European Championship).

Latvia have been losing at both half time and full time in their last 6 matches (European Championship).

Latvia have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 8 matches (European Championship).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Latvia's last 6 games (European Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
Home -2.5 (0:2) AH @ 2.03
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Slovenia vs Latvia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Slovenia vs Latvia Prediction 16.11.2019