» » » Ajax vs Utrecht Prediction 10.11.2019

Ajax vs Utrecht Prediction 10.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
10 Nov 12:15 Ajax v Utrecht
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Nov 12:15 Ajax v Utrecht 64 20 16 77 23 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win & BTTS | Odds: 2.21
Ajax welcome Utrecht for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Ajax v Utrecht Prediction and Betting Tips.

Ajax are 1.26 to win at home against Utrecht, who are 9.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.65 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Ajax has a 64% chance of winning while Utrecht's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Ajax vs Utrecht Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There’s been an average of 4.0 first-half goals per fixture across Ajax’s last three competitive games.

There’s been six penalties across Utrecht’s last five competitive away games.

Both teams have scored in the last five H2Hs held here.

Ajax have scored at least 2 goals in their last 21 home matches (Eredivisie).

Ajax have won their last 13 home matches (Eredivisie).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 15 of Ajax's last 16 home games (Eredivisie).

Ajax have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 6 home matches against FC Utrecht in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win & BTTS @ 2.21
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Ajax vs Utrecht
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙