» » » Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction 10.11.2019

Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen Prediction 10.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
10 Nov 15:30 Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Nov 15:30 Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen 39 26 35 64 36 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.10

Wolfsburg welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Wolfsburg v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Wolfsburg are 3.03 to win at home against Bayer Leverkusen, who are 2.44 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.52 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolfsburg has a 39% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolfsburg vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙