» » » Eibar vs Real Madrid Prediction 09.11.2019

Eibar vs Real Madrid Prediction 09.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
09 Nov 18:30 Eibar v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
09 Nov 18:30 Eibar v Real Madrid 23 26 51 64 36 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.95
Eibar welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Eibar v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eibar are 5.75 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 1.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eibar has a 23% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Eibar vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Real Madrid have won 9 of their last 11 matches against Eibar in all competitions.

Eibar have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.

Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 11 matches against Eibar in all competitions.

Real Madrid have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches (LaLiga).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Eibar's last 6 home games (LaLiga).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 3 away games (LaLiga).

Real Madrid are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (LaLiga).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eibar vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙