» » » Nice vs Bordeaux Prediction 08.11.2019

Nice vs Bordeaux Prediction 08.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
08 Nov 20:45 Nice v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Nov 20:45 Nice v Bordeaux 37 30 33 51 49 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.78
Nice welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Nice v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.

Nice are 2.57 to win at home against Bordeaux, who are 3.14 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.16 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Nice has a 37% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Nice vs Bordeaux Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Five of Nice’s six L1 home games this term witnessed both teams scoring.

Bordeaux are yet to score a goal after the 75th minute in L1 this season.

Six of the previous seven top-flight H2Hs (all venues) have produced under 1.5 goals.

Nice have kept a clean sheet in their last 4 matches against Bordeaux in all competitions.

Nice have won their last 4 home matches against Bordeaux in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
1 Draw No Bet @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Nice vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙