» » » Norwich vs Watford Prediction 08.11.2019

Norwich vs Watford Prediction 08.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
08 Nov 21:00 Norwich v Watford
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Nov 21:00 Norwich v Watford 41 26 33 69 31 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.68
Norwich welcome Watford for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Norwich v Watford Prediction and Betting Tips.

Norwich are 2.71 to win at home against Watford, who are 2.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 41% chance of winning while Watford's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Norwich vs Watford Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Watford have failed to win their last 15 matches (Premier League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Norwich's last 5 home games (Premier League).

Norwich have conceded at least 2 goals in 8 of their last 9 matches (Premier League).

Norwich have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Premier League).

Norwich have scored at least 2 goals in 7 of their last 8 matches against Watford in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Watford
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙