» » » FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Prediction 08.11.2019

FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Prediction 08.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
08 Nov 20:30 FC Koln v Hoffenheim
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
08 Nov 20:30 FC Koln v Hoffenheim 32 34 34 66 34 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.86
FC Koln welcome Hoffenheim for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our FC Koln v Hoffenheim Prediction and Betting Tips.

FC Koln are 2.64 to win at home against Hoffenheim, who are 2.66 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for FC Koln has a 32% chance of winning while Hoffenheim's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

FC Koln vs Hoffenheim Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Cologne have conceded six of their eight home league goals in the second half - three came in the final 15 minutes.

Three of Cologne’s four Bundesliga home games have produced over 2.5 goals.

Five of the ten yellow cards that have been awarded in Hoffenheim’s away league fixtures this season arrived on the 90th minute or later.

All four of Cologne’s Bundesliga home games have seen a 1-0 scoreline at the break (HT: W2, L2).

Hoffenheim have won their last 4 matches (Bundesliga).
Our Betting Tip:
2 Draw No Bet @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on FC Koln vs Hoffenheim
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙