» » » Espanyol vs Ludogorets Prediction 07.11.2019

Espanyol vs Ludogorets Prediction 07.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 6-0
07 Nov 21:00 Espanyol v Ludogorets
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Nov 21:00 Espanyol v Ludogorets 55 22 23 51 49 41 59
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.02
Espanyol welcome Ludogorets for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Espanyol v Ludogorets Prediction and Betting Tips.

Espanyol are 1.91 to win at home against Ludogorets, who are 4.64 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.52 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Espanyol has a 55% chance of winning while Ludogorets's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Espanyol vs Ludogorets Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Twelve of the 17 competitive Espanyol games this season to produce a winner, saw a multi-goal margin of success.

Espanyol are winless in six competitive home games (D1, L5).

Ludogorets haven’t conceded an away goal in 438 minutes of competitive football.

Espanyol beat Ludogorets 1-0 in the reverse fixture, with neither side managing a single shot on target in the second half.

Ludogorets have lost all five of their previous meetings with Spanish opponents in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.02
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Espanyol vs Ludogorets
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙