» » » Rangers vs FC Porto Prediction 07.11.2019

Rangers vs FC Porto Prediction 07.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
07 Nov 21:00 Rangers v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
07 Nov 21:00 Rangers v FC Porto 31 25 44 61 39 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.85
Rangers welcome FC Porto for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Rangers v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rangers are 2.76 to win at home against FC Porto, who are 2.73 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rangers has a 31% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 44% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Rangers vs FC Porto Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Just three of Rangers’ last eight home matches in all competitions have produced over 8.5 corners.

Porto’s last five away games in all competitions have produced 24 cautions and one straight red.

Rangers have led at the break in six of their last ten matches in all competitions (POR: seven - all venues).

Rangers are undefeated in 10 of their last 11 matches (UEFA Europa League).
Our Betting Tip:
1 Draw No Bet @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rangers vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙