Lokomotiv vs Juventus Prediction 06.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18:55 Lokomotiv v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:55 Lokomotiv v Juventus 20 23 57 57 43 47 53
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.78
Lokomotiv welcome Juventus for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lokomotiv v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lokomotiv are 6.00 to win at home against Juventus, who are 1.65 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lokomotiv has a 20% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Lokomotiv vs Juventus Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Juventus have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

There’s been over 3.5 yellow cards shown in Lokomotiv’s last eight competitive fixtures - two were UCL matches.

Juventus have conceded exactly once in seven of their 14 competitive matches this season (W6, D1).

Six of Juve’s seven competitive away matches this season were level at half-time, with three of them goalless.

Juventus’ last away European match against Lokomotiv Moscow was back in September 1993, winning 1-0 in a UEFA Cup first round clash.

Lokomotiv Moscow have lost 8 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lokomotiv vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lokomotiv vs Juventus Prediction 06.11.2019