Crvena Zvezda vs Tottenham Prediction 06.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
21:00 Crvena Zvezda v Tottenham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Crvena Zvezda v Tottenham 21 24 55 63 37 66 34
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.70
Crvena Zvezda welcome Tottenham for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Crvena Zvezda v Tottenham Prediction and Betting Tips.

Crvena Zvezda are 5.15 to win at home against Tottenham, who are 1.74 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Crvena Zvezda has a 21% chance of winning while Tottenham's success is an estimated 55% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Crvena Zvezda vs Tottenham Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Four of Red Star’s last five competitive matches have featured 4+ match goals.

Just two of Red Star’s previous seven competitive matches have seen both teams score.

Two of Tottenham’s last three UCL away games have seen them score exactly twice inside the first half-hour but fail to win.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FK Crvena Zvezda's last 3 games (UEFA Champions League).

Tottenham have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Crvena Zvezda vs Tottenham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Crvena Zvezda vs Tottenham Prediction 06.11.2019