Valencia vs Lille Prediction 05.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
21:00 Valencia v Lille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Valencia v Lille 49 32 19 53 47 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 1.85
Valencia welcome Lille for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Valencia v Lille Prediction and Betting Tips.


Valencia are 1.85 to win at home against Lille, who are 4.33 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 49% chance of winning while Lille's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Valencia vs Lille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Valencia have collected a red card in three of their last five competitive fixtures.

Valencia have failed to win a competitive match in 2019/20 (D4, L3) when Mouctar Diakhaby hasn’t played (suspended for this fixture).

Lille’s shooting accuracy in this competition is just 27.65%.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Lille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Valencia vs Lille Prediction 05.11.2019