» » » SPAL vs Sampdoria Prediction 04.11.2019

SPAL vs Sampdoria Prediction 04.11.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:45 SPAL v Sampdoria
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:45 SPAL v Sampdoria 48 29 23 58 42 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.80

SPAL welcome Sampdoria for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our SPAL v Sampdoria Prediction and Betting Tips.

SPAL are 2.50 to win at home against Sampdoria, who are 2.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for SPAL has a 48% chance of winning while Sampdoria's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

SPAL vs Sampdoria Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Three of Spal’s four SA home games have been decided by a solitary goal.

Spal have allowed their opponents to score first in eight of their ten SA fixtures.

Sampdoria have conceded over 1.5 goals in nine (and exactly two in five) of their last ten SA road trips.
Our Betting Tip:
1 Draw No Bet @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on SPAL vs Sampdoria
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram