Malmo FF vs AIK Stockholm Prediction and Tips 28.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:00 Malmo FF v AIK
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Malmo FF v AIK 56 25 19 52 48 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 1.84
Malmo FF vs AIK Prediction Malmo FF welcome AIK for a Sweden Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Malmo FF v AIK Prediction and Betting Tips.

Malmo FF are 1.84 to win at home against AIK, who are 4.44 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.46 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Malmo FF has a 56% chance of winning while AIK's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Malmo FF vs AIK Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Malmo FF vs AIK
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Malmo FF vs AIK Stockholm Prediction and Tips 28.10.2019