Braga vs Santa Clara Prediction and Tips 28.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
21:15 Braga v Santa Clara
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:15 Braga v Santa Clara 52 28 20 63 37 43 57
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.13
Braga vs Santa Clara Prediction Braga welcome Santa Clara for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Braga v Santa Clara Prediction and Betting Tips.


Braga are 1.47 to win at home against Santa Clara, who are 7.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Braga has a 52% chance of winning while Santa Clara's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Braga vs Santa Clara Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Santa Clara have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 matches (Liga NOS).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Santa Clara's last 7 games (Liga NOS).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.13
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Braga vs Santa Clara
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Braga vs Santa Clara Prediction and Tips 28.10.2019