Paris Saint Germain vs Marseille Prediction and Tips 27.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
21:00 Paris SG v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21:00 Paris SG v Marseille 63 21 16 70 30 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win to Nil | Odds: 2.16
Paris Saint Germain vs Marseille Prediction Paris SG welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Paris SG v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Paris SG are 1.26 to win at home against Marseille, who are 12.50 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paris SG has a 63% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 21 per cent.

Paris SG vs Marseille Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Home Win to Nil @ 2.16
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris SG vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Paris Saint Germain vs Marseille Prediction and Tips 27.10.2019