Norwich vs Manchester United Prediction and Tips 27.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
17:30 Norwich v Man United
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:30 Norwich v Man United 28 29 43 63 37 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Win | Odds: 1.84
Norwich vs Manchester United Prediction Norwich welcome Man United for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Norwich v Man United Prediction and Betting Tips.


Norwich are 4.34 to win at home against Man United, who are 1.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Norwich has a 28% chance of winning while Man United's success is an estimated 43% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Norwich vs Man United Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Away Win @ 1.84
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Norwich vs Man United
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Norwich vs Manchester United Prediction and Tips 27.10.2019