Lille vs Bordeaux Prediction and Tips 26.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
16:30 Lille v Bordeaux
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16:30 Lille v Bordeaux 50 29 21 54 46 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.98

Lille welcome Bordeaux for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Lille v Bordeaux Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lille are 1.85 to win at home against Bordeaux, who are 4.62 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 50% chance of winning while Bordeaux's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Lille vs Bordeaux Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Bordeaux
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille vs Bordeaux Prediction and Tips 26.10.2019