West Ham vs Sheffield United Prediction and Tips 26.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
15:00 West Ham v Sheffield Utd
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 West Ham v Sheffield Utd 43 28 29 64 36 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.73
West Ham vs Sheffield United Prediction West Ham welcome Sheffield Utd for a Premier League match on . Read on for our West Ham v Sheffield Utd Prediction and Betting Tips.


West Ham are 2.16 to win at home against Sheffield Utd, who are 3.64 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for West Ham has a 43% chance of winning while Sheffield Utd's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

West Ham vs Sheffield Utd Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on West Ham vs Sheffield Utd
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » West Ham vs Sheffield United Prediction and Tips 26.10.2019