» » » Villarreal vs Alaves Prediction and Tips 25.10.2019

Villarreal vs Alaves Prediction and Tips 25.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-1
20:00 Villarreal v Alaves
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Villarreal v Alaves 56 28 16 57 43 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.21
Villarreal vs Alaves Prediction
Match status: 2019-20 La Liga - Matchweek 10
Kick-off:
Venue: Estadio de la Ceramica (Villareal)
Villarreal welcome Alaves for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Villarreal v Alaves Prediction and Betting Tips.

Villarreal are 1.61 to win at home against Alaves, who are 6.05 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Villarreal has a 56% chance of winning while Alaves's success is an estimated 16% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Villarreal vs Alaves Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Villarreal are undefeated in their last 9 home matches (LaLiga).

Villarreal have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Deportivo Alaves in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
1X & Over 2.5 @ 2.21
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Villarreal vs Alaves
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram