Mainz vs FC Koln Prediction and Tips 25.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:30 Mainz v Koln
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Mainz v Koln 41 30 29 63 37 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.27
Mainz vs FC Koln Prediction
Match status: 2019-20 Bundesliga - Matchweek 9
Kick-off:
Venue: Opel Arena (Mainz)
Mainz welcome Koln for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Mainz v Koln Prediction and Betting Tips.

Mainz are 2.45 to win at home against Koln, who are 2.85 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.78 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Mainz has a 41% chance of winning while Koln's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Mainz vs Koln Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 2.27
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Mainz vs Koln
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Mainz vs FC Koln Prediction and Tips 25.10.2019