Sporting CP vs Rosenborg Prediction and Tips 24.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
20:00 Sporting CP v Rosenborg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Sporting CP v Rosenborg 68 20 12 63 37 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Sporting Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.57
Sporting CP vs Rosenborg Prediction Sporting CP welcome Rosenborg for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Sporting CP v Rosenborg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Sporting CP are 1.53 to win at home against Rosenborg, who are 6.15 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sporting CP has a 68% chance of winning while Rosenborg's success is an estimated 12% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Sporting CP vs Rosenborg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Sporting Over 1.5 @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sporting CP vs Rosenborg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sporting CP vs Rosenborg Prediction and Tips 24.10.2019