Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich Prediction 22.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
20:00 Olympiakos v Bayern Munich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Olympiakos v Bayern Munich 22 20 58 70 30 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.00
Olympiakos welcome Bayern Munich for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Olympiakos v Bayern Munich Prediction and Betting Tips.

Olympiakos are 7.50 to win at home against Bayern Munich, who are 1.43 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.25 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Olympiakos has a 22% chance of winning while Bayern Munich's success is an estimated 58% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Olympiakos’ last five CL defeats have come by a two-goal margin.

There’s been over 3.5 goals in four of Bayern’s last six CL matches (over 5.5 in three).

Bayern have been winning at half-time in their last four competitive away wins.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Olympiacos's last 4 games (UEFA Champions League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Bayern's last 6 games (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Olympiakos vs Bayern Munich Prediction 22.10.2019