Shakhter Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction 22.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
17:55 Shakhtar Donetsk v Dinamo Zagreb
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Shakhtar Donetsk v Dinamo Zagreb 52 25 23 64 36 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 1.78
Shakhtar Donetsk welcome Dinamo Zagreb for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Shakhtar Donetsk v Dinamo Zagreb Prediction and Betting Tips.

Shakhtar Donetsk are 1.78 to win at home against Dinamo Zagreb, who are 5.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Shakhtar Donetsk has a 52% chance of winning while Dinamo Zagreb's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Five of Shakhtar’s last seven CL wins (qualifying excluded) have seen a 2-1 scoreline.

Eight of Shakhtar’s last ten CL home fixtures (including qualifiers) have produced over 2.5 total match goals.

Just three of Dinamo’s last ten CL away matches (including qualifiers) have seen both teams score.

Shakhtar Donetsk are winless in their last four home UEFA Champions League matches (W0 D2 L2) since winning four in a row during the 2017-18 campaign.

Dinamo Zagreb have lost their last 13 away UEFA Champions League matches, the longest ever run in the history of the competition.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Shakhtar Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Shakhter Donetsk vs Dinamo Zagreb Prediction 22.10.2019