Konyaspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction 21.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
18:00 Konyaspor v Yeni Malatyaspor
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Konyaspor v Yeni Malatyaspor 47 30 23 54 46 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.78
Konyaspor welcome Yeni Malatyaspor for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Konyaspor v Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction and Betting Tips.

Konyaspor are 2.19 to win at home against Yeni Malatyaspor, who are 3.52 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Konyaspor has a 47% chance of winning while Yeni Malatyaspor's success is an estimated 23% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Konyaspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Yeni Malatyaspor's last 10 games (Super Lig).

Konyaspor have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 4 matches against Yeni Malatyaspor in all competitions.

Konyaspor are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches (Super Lig).
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Konyaspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Konyaspor vs Yeni Malatyaspor Prediction 21.10.2019