Goteborg vs Djurgarden Prediction 21.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
18:00 Goteborg v Djurgarden
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Goteborg v Djurgarden 27 28 45 47 53 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.81
Goteborg welcome Djurgarden for a Sweden Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Goteborg v Djurgarden Prediction and Betting Tips.


Goteborg are 4.48 to win at home against Djurgarden, who are 1.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.82 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Goteborg has a 27% chance of winning while Djurgarden's success is an estimated 45% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Goteborg vs Djurgarden Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Djurgaarden have won their last 7 matches against IFK Gothenburg in all competitions.

IFK Gothenburg have failed to score in their last 3 matches (Allsvenskan).

IFK Gothenburg have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 4 home matches against Djurgaarden in all competitions.

Djurgaarden have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 matches against IFK Gothenburg in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 1.81
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Goteborg vs Djurgarden
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Goteborg vs Djurgarden Prediction 21.10.2019