FC Midtjylland vs Randers FC Prediction 21.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
18:00 Midtjylland v Randers
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Midtjylland v Randers 56 24 20 63 37 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.56
Midtjylland welcome Randers for a Denmark Superliga match on . Read on for our Midtjylland v Randers Prediction and Betting Tips.


Midtjylland are 1.54 to win at home against Randers, who are 6.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Midtjylland has a 56% chance of winning while Randers's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Midtjylland vs Randers Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

FC Midtjylland are undefeated in their last 21 matches against Randers FC in all competitions.

Randers FC have won their last 5 matches (Superliga).

FC Midtjylland have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 matches against Randers FC in all competitions.

FC Midtjylland have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 5 matches against Randers FC in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.56
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Midtjylland vs Randers
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » FC Midtjylland vs Randers FC Prediction 21.10.2019