» » » Brescia vs Fiorentina Prediction 21.10.2019

Brescia vs Fiorentina Prediction 21.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
19:45 Brescia v Fiorentina
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Brescia v Fiorentina 34 24 42 66 34 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.70
Brescia welcome Fiorentina for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Brescia v Fiorentina Prediction and Betting Tips.

Brescia are 4.06 to win at home against Fiorentina, who are 2.01 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brescia has a 34% chance of winning while Fiorentina's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Brescia vs Fiorentina Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Both teams have scored in five of the last six H2Hs.

Only one of the last six SA H2Hs have seen both teams score before half-time.

At least two yellow cards have been shown before the break in six of Fiorentina’s seven SA matches

Brescia are unbeaten in their four Serie A home matches against Fiorentina in the 21st century (W1 D3).

Brescia have drawn their last 3 home matches against Fiorentina in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Fiorentina's last 10 away games (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brescia vs Fiorentina
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram