» » » Cardiff vs Sheffield Wed Predictions 18.10.2019

Cardiff vs Sheffield Wed Predictions 18.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
18 Oct 19:45 Cardiff v Sheffield Wed
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Oct 19:45 Cardiff v Sheffield Wed 43 27 30 57 43 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 2.33
Cardiff welcome Sheffield Wed for a Championship match on . Read on for our Cardiff v Sheffield Wed Prediction and Betting Tips.

Cardiff are 2.33 to win at home against Sheffield Wed, who are 3.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.34 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cardiff has a 43% chance of winning while Sheffield Wed's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Cardiff vs Sheffield Wed Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Cardiff have drawn their last 3 home matches against Sheff Wed in all competitions.

Sheffield Wednesday have won none of their last eight away league matches against Cardiff (W0 D3 L5) since winning 2-1 in April 2007 under Brian Laws.

Cardiff have scored at least twice in each of their last three league matches.

Cardiff have been shown an average of two bookings per match across the last six league H2Hs.

Cardiff are undefeated in their last 5 home matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 2.33
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cardiff vs Sheffield Wed
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙