France vs Turkey Predictions and Tips 14.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:45 France v Turkey
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 France v Turkey 67 24 9 67 33 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.10
France welcome Turkey for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our France v Turkey Prediction and Betting Tips.


France are 1.41 to win at home against Turkey, who are 8.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for France has a 67% chance of winning while Turkey's success is an estimated 9% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

France vs Turkey Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Home Win & Over 2.5 @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on France vs Turkey
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » France vs Turkey Predictions and Tips 14.10.2019