Israel vs Latvia Predictions 15.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:45 Israel v Latvia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Israel v Latvia 74 19 7 55 45 37 63
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.80
Israel welcome Latvia for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Israel v Latvia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Israel are 1.14 to win at home against Latvia, who are 23.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 9.70 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Israel has a 74% chance of winning while Latvia's success is an estimated 7% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Israel vs Latvia Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Five of Israel’s 12 ECQ goals this campaign have come in the 46-60 minute period, with three exactly in the 55th minute.
Latvia have conceded exactly two first-half goals in their last three ECQ fixtures.
A quarter of Latvia’s ECQ goals were conceded (six of 24) after the 75th minute.
The last three meetings between these two have seen over 2.5 goals.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 2.5 @ 1.80
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Israel vs Latvia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Israel vs Latvia Predictions 15.10.2019