» » » Latvia vs Poland Predictions 10.10.2019

Latvia vs Poland Predictions 10.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
10 Oct 19:45 Latvia v Poland
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
10 Oct 19:45 Latvia v Poland 15 19 66 63 37 31 69
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.00
Latvia welcome Poland for a UEFA Euro 2020 match on . Read on for our Latvia v Poland Prediction and Betting Tips.

Latvia are 35.00 to win at home against Poland, who are 1.11 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 10.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Latvia has a 15% chance of winning while Poland's success is an estimated 66% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Latvia vs Poland Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Latvia have lost their last 7 European Championship matches.

Latvia failed to score in all of their last 5 European Championship matches.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 10 of Poland’s last 11 European Championship matches.

Poland have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 6 European Championship matches.

Latvia have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 6 European Championship matches.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Under 2.5 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Latvia vs Poland
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙