Inter vs Juventus Predictions 06.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
19:45 Inter v Juventus
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Inter v Juventus 39 40 21 44 56 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.91
Inter welcome Juventus for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Inter v Juventus Prediction and Betting Tips.


Inter are 2.71 to win at home against Juventus, who are 2.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.26 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Inter has a 39% chance of winning while Juventus's success is an estimated 21% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 40 per cent.

Inter vs Juventus Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Inter have won their last 7 matches (Serie A).

Inter have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 home matches (Serie A).

Juventus have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Serie A).

Eleven of Inter’s last 13 SA home victories have been ‘to nil’.

Juventus have scored over 1.5 goals in just one of their last seven SA away games.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.91
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Inter vs Juventus
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Inter vs Juventus Predictions 06.10.2019