» » » Montpellier vs Monaco Predictios 05.10.2019

Montpellier vs Monaco Predictios 05.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
05 Oct 19:00 Montpellier v Monaco
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
05 Oct 19:00 Montpellier v Monaco 31 35 34 54 46 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.74
Montpellier welcome Monaco for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Montpellier v Monaco Prediction and Betting Tips.

Montpellier are 2.94 to win at home against Monaco, who are 2.57 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Montpellier has a 31% chance of winning while Monaco's success is an estimated 34% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Montpellier vs Monaco Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Montpellier’s last five L1 home victories have come via a single-goal margin.

Monaco are undefeated in 27 of their last 28 matches against Montpellier in all competitions.

Both teams have scored in the second half in three of Monaco’s last four games.

There’s been five goals after the 80th minute across the previous four top-flight H2Hs.

Montpellier are unbeaten in their last four games against Monaco in Ligue 1 (W1 D3), their best run against this opponent in the top-flight.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Montpellier vs Monaco
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙