» » » Brescia vs Sassuolo Predictions 04.10.2019

Brescia vs Sassuolo Predictions 04.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: Post.
19:45 Brescia v Sassuolo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Brescia v Sassuolo 55 26 19 61 39 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Win | Odds: 2.45

Brescia welcome Sassuolo for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Brescia v Sassuolo Prediction and Betting Tips.

Brescia are 2.45 to win at home against Sassuolo, who are 3.03 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Brescia has a 55% chance of winning while Sassuolo's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Brescia vs Sassuolo Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Brescia have scored 75% of their SA home goals (three of four) within the first 20 minutes.

Brescia were leading at half-time in just one of their six SA games, but went on to lose that.

All three of Sassuolo’s SA away goals were scored after the break.

Both of Brescia’s home games so far have seen over 2.5 goals scored.

Sassuolo lost nine away trips last season, five of which came by a single goal.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Win @ 2.45
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Brescia vs Sassuolo
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram